Lynchpin is pleased to support this conference.
Overcoming Barriers to Climate Justice
A multidisciplinary conference examining the barriers to responding to climate change, implementing climate justice, and proposing ways forward.
Hobart, Tasmania 8-10 February 2018
- Peter Lawrence (Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania)
- Jan Linehan (Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania)
- Marcus Düwell (Ethics Institute, University of Utrecht)
- Liesbeth Feikema (Ethics Institute, University of Utrecht)
- Michael Reder (Munich School of Philosophy)
- Lukas Köhler (Centre for Environmental Ethics and Education of the Munich School of Philosophy)
Theme 1: Climate justice (world views, justice & ethics)
Theme 2: Barriers to implementing climate justice
Theme 3: Strategies for making a different future a reality